How to beat this?

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu May 19 23:41:52 IST 2005

I ahve attached santized headers and email in a text file. I cant work
out how to provide in any other format from bloody Outlook - grr

Thanks you for your kind offer.
Pete

Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Pete
>
> can you post the full email (headers and all) to somewhere i can pick it
> up from. I'll run it over my system and see what rules hit..
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300
>

> Peter Russell wrote:
>
>> I have got heaps of these emails getting through now
>>
>> Anyone got any good tips to stop them?
>> Pete
>>

>> "Thanks to your wonderful offfers on rnedicals, I can gget these
>> lovvprice tablets. And your quick and professional services do bring me
>> better convenience. I will tell others these superb advantages for
>> eshopping. Thank
>> you again.   --Tina D.  in LA "
>>
>> Peter Russell wrote:
>>
>>> We are getting quite a few sapms through. We have have bayes, dcc,
>>> pyzor, razor, sa3.03, mailscanner latest and heaps of SAREs.
>>>
>>> Still this type of spam get through, can anyone recommend a ruleset or
>>> something that will stop it?
>>>
>>> <spam>
>>> We operate in this nevv business model. Our chemist-site provides an
>>> interface between rnedical suppliers and individual customers. Customers
>>> can or-der rneds at the bestprices.
>>> Our professional logistic supports bring customers rnore conveniences.
>>> </spam>
>>>
>>> ------------------------ MailScanner list ------------------------
>>> 'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
>>> Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and
>>> the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

>> ------------------------ MailScanner list ------------------------
>> 'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
>> Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and
>> the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

> the system manager.
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept
> for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Thanks to your wonderful offfers on rnedicals, I can gget these lovvprice tablets. And your quick and professional services do bring me better convenience. I will tell others these superb advantages for eshopping. Thank
you again.   --Tina D.  in LA

Your offfers on rnedis are absolutely super. All the rnedis are sold at the bestprices. With your quick and convenient handling and distribution
services, I gget the or-der in a timely manner.    -- Lydia D.  in NY

Our company provides customers all the top-selling rneds on pain, swelling, ereection dysfunction, highcholesterol, sleeping disorder, stress, musclerelaxant and man's care.

http://fvor.slTw.lifeandmelody.com
Review all the bestofffers on rnedicals at our chemist-site.

Betsey, The appearance of the  little si in The Fox and the Goat A FOX  one day fell into a deep  a ou that he has not given to uspoor mortals," s hurry.
tting-room as they entered,was tr 1 'Don't do aid Emily to  13 that! Come,