can I do virus filtering but not spam filtering - by user??

reef reefro at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 19 19:09:32 IST 2005

Well, I have tried using 'all_spam_to', which gives a -100 points to the
message... but I am still having it marked as spam, as below:

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
-100 USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO    User is listed in 'all_spam_to'
 0.1 HTML_80_90             BODY: Message is 80% to 90% HTML
 0.0 HTML_NONELEMENT_00_10  BODY: 0% to 10% of HTML elements are
non-standard
 1.9 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 2.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

I'd like for the message to just not be processed by the spam filters at
all.. Or at least not be marked as spam! It doesn't make sense that
something with a score of -96 got marked as spam still.. hrmmm

also a side note - what is different when I see reports that have 'Content
preview' , and 'Content analysis details (X points, X required)' .. and
start out saying 'Spam detection software, running on the system'.  Whereas
mine starts out saying 'Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this
message sent to you' etc.And doesn't have a content preview nor show how
many points total there are... THANKS AGAIN!!!