The German Spam

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu May 19 17:55:32 IST 2005

Attached are two spamassassin .cf files which will get them (and the
bounces).

And this will catch the originals too:

header __SOBER_P_MSGID Message-ID =~ /<[0-9a-f\.]{15,22}\@/
header __SOBER_P_CTYPE Content-Type =~
/text\/plain.*charset=\"us-ascii\"/
header __SOBER_P_PRIO X-Priority =~ /^3 /
header __SOBER_P_IMP Importance =~ /^Normal/

meta SOBER_P_SPAM (__SOBER_P_MSGID && __SOBER_P_CTYPE && __SOBER_P_PRIO
&& __SOBER_P_IMP )
score SOBER_P_SPAM 18.0
describe SOBER_P_SPAM Rassistische Mail Sober-P

Cheers,

Phil

----
Phil Randal