Mailscanner has detected possible fraud

Devi Sambamoorthy devi.sambamoorthy at INMAIL.TRANQUILMONEY.COM
Thu May 19 15:16:37 IST 2005

In the attached html file I see some content as “Mailscanner has
detected possible fraud on <xyx.com>&#8221; &#8211; What does that
indicate?

Can some one clarify? I have recd this as mail from CNET. I am getting
this message for the past two days.

Regards,

Devi S.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH
INFORMATION intended solely for the use of Tranquilmoney Inc. it's
clients and the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this
review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this e-mail
message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete this e-mail [shred the document] and any
attachments. ------------------------ MailScanner list