Turning all rules off

Paul van Brouwershaven p.vanbrouwershaven at NETWORKING4ALL.COM
Thu May 19 10:18:56 IST 2005

Hi,

I have some clients that asked if we can disable all scanning. Now I have
some options to set the spam or virus settings. But is there a simple way
to turn all scanning off with one setting?

Settings as "Allow IFrame Tags", or "Filename Rules" etc etc etc, there
are so many setting and turning all off is much work. (also lower
performance with many configuration files)

It would be nice if there was an option so you can turn on/of MailScanner
at once. (with ruleset for some domains)

Regards,

Paul