SpamAssassin still isn't upgraded

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed May 18 17:03:36 IST 2005

Yes, and I was 100% sure that my other boxes did not have multiple perl
installations either.

[root at ms]# /usr/bin/perl -v
This is perl, v5.8.5 built for i386-linux-thread-multi

[root at ms]# perl -v
This is perl, v5.8.5 built for i386-linux-thread-multi

Strange isn't it?