sendmail-out.pid missing

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Wed May 18 08:06:15 IST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

[cut]

>It seems that startproc isn't honoring the -p flag being passed in the
>script.  Is anybody else seeing this?  Is it of any concern?

I'm also using SuSE 9.3 and it's working flawlessly. I made some changes to the sendmail init.d script and added the MailScanner init.d script (see attached tar.bz2).

Please note, that I installed MailScanner manually (config in /etc/MailScanner-<version>, with a symbolic link /etc/MailScanner, rest is in /opt/MailScanner-<version>, also with a symbolic link /opt/MailScanner)

>TIA...

Hope this helps.

>...Kevin

Mike.