off topic: postfix and email to multiple recipients

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue May 17 20:38:03 IST 2005

I think this setting just rejects any email thats over the limit, hence the
high default setting of 1000 but I'll try testing.

You are right about load. Using this configuration with sendmail can add 30%
to the server load. But if you want to be sure that individual user's spam
preferences are strictly enforced, It the only way I know of doing it.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Swaney
President