off topic: postfix and email to multiple recipients

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue May 17 19:52:54 IST 2005

Thanks Josh but I don't think this will do the trick. It states that:

"The default_destination_recipient_limit parameter (default: 50) controls
how many recipients a Postfix delivery agent (smtp, uucp, etc.) will send
with each copy of an email message. If an email message has more than
$default_destination_recipient_limit recipients at the same destination, the
list of recipients will be broken up into smaller lists, and multiple copies
of the message will be sent."

And as I read this means the default_destination_recipient_limit controls
only outgoing (destination_recipient) parameters. I nees something that
works on the incoming messages :(

Steve

Steve Swaney
President