bayes DB not growing

RedRed!com IT Department itdept at REDRED.COM
Tue May 17 16:50:28 IST 2005

you must keep some spam messages in a seperate folder on the server,
then keep some ham messages in another folder on the server. Say the
spam is in /home/user/Maildir/Spam/ then you would run the following
command:

sa-learn --spam /home/user/Maildir/Spam/

And the same goes for ham. If your ham is in /home/user/Maildir/Ham/
then run:

sa-learn --ham /home/user/Maildir/Ham/

Sean