bayes DB not growing

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Tue May 17 16:46:02 IST 2005

I was going to say also that sometimes there is no autolearn statement,
like this:

-0.41 BAYES_05 Bayesian spam probability is 1 to 5%
0.01 NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin

HTML_90_100