bayes DB not growing

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Tue May 17 15:47:52 IST 2005

That is a good link.  On my mailwatch, I look at the spam messages and I
do see this a lot:
Autolearn=spam

I also see that some messages do not have a autolearn=
I am guessing that it was not autolearned because from the link, it said
that a message needs 3 points from the header and 3 points from the body
to be autolearned.

When I do a spamassassin -D --lint.  I get:
debug: bayes: found bayes db version 3
debug: using "/root/.spamassassin" for user state dir
debug: bayes: Not available for scanning, only 0 spam(s) in Bayes DB <
200

So mine says that there are only 0 spams.  Does this mean that I need to
fix something?

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin