Web front end for SQL &bydomainspam rules.

Tony Enderby tenderby at VHIA.COM.AU
Tue May 17 02:43:34 IST 2005

Many thanks Dhawal,

I'll search the archive and see if there's anything I can contribute.

Tony.

Dhawal Doshy <dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

05/17/2005 03:37 AM
                               Please respond to
             MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
cc
Subject
Re: Web front end for SQL &bydomainspam rules.

Tony Enderby wrote:

> Greetings Folks,
>
> I have successully setup Mailscanner with the &ByDomainSpam white and
> blacklist customconfig functions and currently use the phplistadmin
> contrib for editing rules via a web interface.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a more advanced front end?
>
> Something with user authentication based on /etc/passwd would be ideal
> but anything with some form of authentication would be great.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Tony.

MailWatch 0.6 [http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net], when available will
feature mysql based per user / domain whitelists & blacklists.

As of now there is no fixed date for the release, though you can speed
it up by helping Steve with the following:

:: MCP Support
:: User Management (create users GUI)
:: Audit logging
:: XML-RPC web services for running multiple MailScanner/MailWatch boxes
:: Enhanced reporting of MTA deliveries/rejections
:: Better query builder for reports
:: Quarantine Report
:: Blacklist/Whitelist (this is what you want)

And the following
:: Testing CVS version for bugs
:: Writing upgrade instructions
:: Updating the website with new features/screen-shots of CVS

Search the mailwatch-users archive on sourceforge for Steve's mail on
this date '4/2/2005' for a better explanation of the features.

me and quite a few others (especially Peter Russell) are eagerly waiting
for 0.6 and have been pestering Steve for a beta release.

- dhawal