Looks like an undetected virus

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Mon May 16 16:33:50 IST 2005

Hello everybody,

We are receiving lots of emails with PIF/SCR/EXE files that aren't
detected by McAfee but are by Bitdefender as:
info-text.pif  suspected: Backdoor.SDBot.187AD917

Since Bitdefender detects it as "suspect" and not "infected", MS would
have let it through if it were not for my filename rules that block them.

Be warned.

Many messages come from fake addresses @usherbrooke.ca (hostmaster,
mail, admin, ...)

Denis