{Spam?} Re: {Spam!} Re: Auslaenderpolitik

Garry Glendown garry at GLENDOWN.DE
Mon May 16 06:11:34 IST 2005

Steven Evans wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> Looks like the spamers have started to change the subjects and contents
> of the emails.  Eg a new one just now:
>
> Subj: Auslaender bevorzugt

Not really, this subject was already in a filter list I put in after
finding it on a different forum yesterday afternoon ...

> Body:
>
> Lese selbst:
> http://www.npd.de/npd_info/deutschland/2005/d0305-14.html
>
> Jetzt weiss man auch, wie es dazu kommt, dass Drogen, Waffen & Handy's
> in die Haende der Knacki's gelangen!
>
> I think we need to make a newer filter that also filters out the 'lese
> selbst:' in the body and gives the emails scores of 100...

Well, I wouldn't go as far as putting 100 in there, a score like 2 or so
would already be sufficient from what I get through SA:

        benoetigt 5, BAYES_05 -0.41, DCC_CHECK 2.17, DIGEST_MULTIPLE 0.10,
        INVALID_DATE 0.24, NO_REAL_NAME 0.01, PRIORITY_NO_NAME 1.10,
        RASSISMUS_MAILS_1 10.00, RASSISMUS_MAILS_2 20.00,
        RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 0.06, RAZOR2_CHECK 1.51)

OK, the two "RASSISMUS_MAILS" rules are what I put in/extended, not sure
if the others hit on different Sober-Q spams ...

Anyway, while "Lese selbst" is at least an unusual or even wrong
sentence (should be "Lies selbst"), the better solution is just to
update the subjects, they seem pretty unchanged to me ... ;)

-garry