Sendmail receives mail in mqueue.in but don't forward them to mqueue

Emmanuel PIEUX emmanuel.pieux at GRENOBLE-EM.COM
Fri May 13 14:28:18 IST 2005

Many thanks Martin.

I've just done the changes in the MailScanner.conf file. I have replaced
flock type with posix, restart MailScanner, and... it doesn't work!
That's not the solution, but the "flocking" is running fine in this new mode.
I'm sure the outgoing sendmail process runs.
The mqueue directory remains empty, while the mqueue.in grows fast.
I don't know where can I search...