Sendmail receives mail in mqueue.in but don't forward them to mqueue

Emmanuel PIEUX emmanuel.pieux at GRENOBLE-EM.COM
Fri May 13 13:54:14 IST 2005

Hello,

On a FreeBSD 4.9, I've recently upgrade ports collection and upgrade
Mailscanner from version 4.22.5 to 4.41.3 (the latest I think). I've also
upgrade Sendmail from 8.11 to 8.13.
Now, Mailscanner receives and process all incoming mails in mqueue.in, but
don't transfers them to mqueue!!!
It makes spam process, clamav process, identifies very well real spams, but
it don't deliver mails!
Is anybody has already had this problem?
What can I do to fix that?