Chaining multiple .rules files?

Eric Sauvageau eric.sauvageau at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:35:23 IST 2005

Unfortunately, I can either use the default (which is my Email
address), or supply one myself.  Don't see a way to tell it not to
supply any Reply-To: header at all.

Next time I subscribe to this list to ask a question, I'll use a real
POP3 account on my server.  GMail is totally useless for mailing lists
configured like this one :(  I even have to manually enter the mailing
list address when I try to reply to a post on the list.

---
Eric