Quoting habbits again / Was: RE: Not a Mime header?

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Thu May 12 11:18:02 IST 2005

> I know i am an offender, apologies.
>
> I am still trying to figure out the rules for quoting... :)
... And it really "helps" that there are a few "schools" to follow,
now doesn't it? (Everything from Jeff Merkeys "I don't want to be sued
so I include _everything_" to "pure unintelligible minimalism"... And
then we haven't touched the thorny subject of top/bottom posting...:-).

Me, I usually(!) follow the simple rules that pertain to spoken
language:
If the people you are communicating with cam decipher what you are
getting at without too much effort, then it is "right"... If not,
well then it is "wrong".

So since JP had an issue, I'm an offender and need better my ways:-)

-- Glenn