Fwd: VERIFY: feedback on install.sh

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Thu May 12 07:48:38 IST 2005

You know it seems _HIGHLY_ inappropriate to me to have an email
challenge-response system setup, and not have the mailing lists you
subscribe to already set up in your whitelist.

(that's in addition to how entirely inappropriate it is to use email
challenge-response systems in the first place)

Begin forwarded message:

> From: tunc at eresen.com
> Date: May 12, 2005 4:33:46 AM PDT
> To: jrudd at ucsc.edu
> Subject: VERIFY: feedback on install.sh

    [ Part 2, Application/APPLEFILE  100bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]

> I've Been Spammed!
>
> I'm using the Spammed! system to filter spam from reaching my e-mail
> inbox and you have recently sent me a message with the subject
> "feedback on install.sh".
>
> Because you have not yet proven to me that you are a human being and
> not an automated spam sending machine, I need you to view the image
> below and enter the letters that you see in the text box below. The
> reason for this test is that a human can read the letters below, but a
> computer/automated spam sender can not.
>
> Once you have done this, your message will be delivered to me and all
> future messages will be delivered to me automatically.
>
> Thanks for helping me to clear up my spam problems!

    [ Part 4, Application/APPLEFILE  100bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 5: "Attached Text" ]