feedback on install.sh for the CLAM and SA package

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Thu May 12 01:45:01 IST 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 17:36, John Rudd wrote:

> Installing test-harness failed, which caused Mail-ClamAV to fail.

Actually, assuming that I want to run clamav from the command like
(like with sophos sweep instead of via the sophos libraries), do I need
Mail-ClamAV to work?

I am assuming that, in that case, I would use the "clamav" virus
scanner and not the "clamavmodule", right? (sorry if I'm full of dumb
questions today, dealing with a full plate)