Chaining multiple .rules files?

Eric Sauvageau eric.sauvageau at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:44:14 IST 2005

(Is it me, or GMail is worthless with some mailing lists?  It wants to
send the reply to the original poster instead of to the list, even
when using Reply All...)

Hi Julian,

Sadly that won't do - I have no control over the content of the file
generated by the appliance.  It generates a standard ruleset-filled
file :(

With better Perl skills I guess I could do it through a custom
function, but my Perl skills are shaky at best.  I'll have to forget
about using the web appliance-generated file then, and only use the
manually generated .rules file.

Toss a new "include" rules keyword on the top of your TODO for
MailScanner 5.00 :)

---
Eric