Not a Mime header?

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed May 11 00:42:47 IST 2005

yes, there are standard headers, From:, To:, etc and there are private
tokens that should begin with X-, or x-. If the header is
really -X-OURCOMPANYNAME it should generate a bad header error since it's
neither a standard header nor an X-token header. I don't know how many
systems actually reject on invalid headers but you will get a boost from SA
when it comes across one.

In any event if the header is actually -X-OURCOMPANYNAME then you should
correct it.

The header as it appears in the message you quoted:

  -X-OURCOMPANYNAME-MailScanner - Information:

should be:
the MailScanner - Information: part)

Rick

believed to be clean.