Blacklist (correction)

Paul van Brouwershaven p.vanbrouwershaven at NETWORKING4ALL.COM
Tue May 10 17:14:16 IST 2005

RedRed!com IT Department wrote:

> I had the same issue then I changed my blacklist and whitelist filenames
> to blacklist.rules.conf and whitelist.rules.conf and now they work
> great. I think it is something to do with the way the .rules files get
> parsed.

I changed the filenames, but the same problem. When I change the "To:"
lines in the blacklist.rules.conf to "From:" lines there is no problem but
then I can't create a blacklist only for one domain.

MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.41.3 starting...

Syntax error in line 1 of ruleset file
/etc/MailScanner/rules/blacklist.rules.conf

Syntax error in line 2 of ruleset file
/etc/MailScanner/rules/blacklist.rules.conf

Found syntax errors in /etc/MailScanner/rules/blacklist.rules.conf.

Syntax error in line 1 of ruleset file
/etc/MailScanner/rules/whitelist.rules.conf

Found syntax errors in /etc/MailScanner/rules/whitelist.rules.conf.