IPBlock and db 4.3.28 breakage

Brad Beckenhauer brad at BECKENHAUER.COM
Tue May 10 02:40:00 IST 2005

Just wondering,

I'm not running the IPBlock function, but wouldn't running the "db_upgrade" on the IPBlock.db after the upgrade to "db 4.3.28" work?

Of course MailScanner would have to be shutdown during this upgrade.

Ref:
www.sleepycat.com/docs/utility/db_upgrade.html

thanks
Brad

>>> Jeff A. Earickson<jaearick at COLBY.EDU> 5/9/2005 3:51:11 PM >>>
Gang,

I rebuilt and reinstalled perl 5.8.6 on my system after having installed
db 4.3.28, and this problem went away.  To those using IPBlock,
beware!

Jeff Earickson
Colby College