Not a Mime header?

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Tue May 10 01:04:21 IST 2005

We have an admin from another company who was expecting from some of our
staff claiming that the MailScanner headers is not a mime header and
therfore he cannot accept the mail for delivery.

COuld anyone offer me any advice on a) how to respond and b) whether i
need to change anything in my config?

Kind regards and thanks
Pete

"In the case of these three (3) emails, they were stopped as undetermined.
They were stopped because of an error within the framework of the email -
bad data (see below).   The  error being that a one of the lines inserted
into the header of the email by MBS, specifically the line "
-X-OURCOMPANYNAME-MailScanner - Information: Please contact your ISP for
more information" is not a MIME header and caused the problem.
They need to contact the sender, who in turn needs to contact their
administrator to fix this issue.  --- It is not an problem with our
server & there is nothing I can do to rectify the issue, except release
the emails if they are stopped."