Questionable output from ClamAV?

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Mon May 9 22:04:14 IST 2005

Running MS 4.40.11
ClamAV 0.84 (no problems so far)

Since this sober worm has been on the internet, i've had a ton of blocks
recently. In fact, i was getting hammered pretty good from a few places
that I just put their IP addresses in my access file and started
blocking them.

Anyway, saw this today and wasn't sure about it and thought i'd ask
here. This just came in;

May  9 13:58:28 mail MailScanner[11724]: ProcessClamAVOutput:
unrecognised line
"/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/11724/./j49Kv1PA011838/Winzipped-Text.pif:
Empty file". Please contact the authors!

Being as I have just upgraded my MS from a older version (still
implementing all the goodies) this was a new one I found.
Anything to be concerned about?

Anyone else blocking a ton of items like this? Been  busy on the net lately.

--
Jason Williams
Systems Administrator
jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com