Panda not working

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Mon May 9 15:32:14 IST 2005

... And that they can produce the /&%&(&%/& rpt file, but not sane
output on stdout was (for me) kind of the last straw... I tried
getting in touch with them, but so far... nothing (aparantly Julian
has had more success, since he's had "a conversation"... Mine has
been far to one-sided to be termed a conversation:-).