Panda not working

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Mon May 9 15:22:11 IST 2005

Uhum, and this works well with say 5 children on a busy server?

> If Julian thinks there is enough call for the panda handling
> and doesn't
> have the time to mess with it I could probably do something
> with it this
> week.
Be my guest (I'm certainly thoroughly fed up with panda... Do
surprise me and think up a brilliant scheme for it:)
And yes, I thought of using that "feature" too, but discarded it
as being unworkable MS (please prove me wrong;).
One could also use the panda.log file, but that would probably
become old in a hurry.

-- Glenn