OT: stupid spammers. FW: Request > Spam block list refresh

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Sat May 7 02:15:54 IST 2005

I just got this and I can't stop laughing.  I'm
sure some of you have gotten it too, but I still
wanted to share.

"Hay guys we were spamming, but we're not anymore
here's a spam to prove it."

Even if they were legitimately delisted it's still
pretty dumb to follow that up with a "check your
configuration for little-old-me" email.  Come on.

--J(K)