Sober

Jim Coates jimc at LARIDIAN.COM
Thu May 5 16:34:20 IST 2005

I apparently am suffering from something with this virus as well.

My MailScanner/ClamAV setup had been working wonderfully until just the
last couple of days when all of the sudden the Sober virus has been
managing to get its ZIP files past without any problem at all.

I looked back through the messaged regarding Sober here on the group, but
didn't see anything definite about how to stop this from happening.

Seems I've seen some people who have the problem and some who don't.

Has anyone found a solution to getting this stopped?

Thanks,
Jim Coates