mailscanner not processing exim queue

Arif Malik Arifm at TOMASJEWELRY.COM
Wed May 4 19:24:50 IST 2005

Not sure what is wrong - my first attempt running mailscanner... I have
exim now queing up mail in /var/spool/exim.in/input - which is what i
have mailscanner set to look at for incoming mail... my /var/log/maillog
shows only one thing ever:

May  4 11:22:12 filter MailScanner[15045]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus
Scanner version 4.31.2 starting...
There are no errors or anything, but all my mail just sits in
/var/spool/exim.in/input, and mailscanner doesn't scan/move them into the
outgoing directory. I have browsed the archives and didn't see anyone
having the same problem which makes me think its probably something
simple, but I have been going back over the configs over and over and
don't see what I'm missing.. any help is much appreciated. Thanks!