Everything autolearn=not spam

John Crossan john.crossan at valleypres.org
Wed May 4 17:53:36 IST 2005

We had a problem with the bays being poisoned.
What we did was give low values to BAYES_00 = -.04 and the like.
By setting bays scores to not subtract much if it thinks it is a low
probability, It helped us.

I hope that you find this helpful.

By the way, Be careful.
The Sober virus is very active, we have been getting a lot of Sober
viruses/worms that we have been blocking and placing in  quarantine the last
couple of days.

John Crossan
Systems Administrator
Valley Presbyterian Hospital