releasing from quarantine

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at GSI-KC.COM
Wed May 4 17:26:13 IST 2005

Hi,

I am using MailWatch with MailScanner but I believe this is more
MailScanner related, so I‘m asking here.

In MailWatch when I try to release a message blocked because of the file
types, it keeps getting re-quarantined.

In my spam.whitelist.rules I am whitelisting the From: email address
MailWatch is using when it releases the message. I am also whitelisting
that address in virus.scanning.rules … and my MailScanner.conf
definitely has it looking at those two rule sets.

The status of the message in MailWatch is showing up as “W/L, Bad
Content” .. One of the attachments is an .exe blocked by the
filename.rules.conf and the two other files are .dll’s but not
listed in filename.rules.conf … The report I’m getting
emailed seems to be the stored.content.message.txt and it’s saying