Panda not working

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 4 10:27:01 IST 2005

I discussed a selection of options for how they could improve their
scanner and make it easier to use. They listened, said they would
talk to the developers and then went very quiet.

I haven't heard back from them since, so I don't know if they will
actually do anything about it.

In the mean time, I would have to discourage people from using Panda,
it is a very poor product (for use with MailScanner).

Julian Field
jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Teaching Systems Manager
Electronics & Computer Science