Panda not working

Andreas Svensson andreas.svensson at HALLSBERG.SE
Wed May 4 10:08:34 IST 2005

Hello.
I can't get the panda-wrapper to work.
It did work when i installed a server last year.
Installing a new box today, panda-wrapper dosen't work, Clam works fine.
Checking my old box and panda-wrapper isn't running there either.
Checking a friends box, same thing there, Panda-wrapper isn't working.

Any clue to get this working?

/Andreas Svensson, Hallsbergs Kommun, Sweden.

Ps. Glenn, did you get this to work?