Strange Virus Detected Messages

Muenz, Michael linux at LEUTE.SERVER.DE
Wed May 4 09:29:28 IST 2005

Hi,

> I had to disable F-prot on my server!!
>
> Info about f-prot:
> F-PROT ANTIVIRUS
> Program version: 4.5.4
> Engine version: 3.16.6
>
> VIRUS SIGNATURE FILES
> SIGN.DEF created 2 May 2005
> SIGN2.DEF created 2 May 2005
> MACRO.DEF created 2 May 2005

I will also disable it now. What is strange is, that I've configured
MailScanner to scan mail only for some domains, but mail for other
domains get filtered to:

Virus Scanning = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/virus.scan.rules

FromOrTo:       @bla               yes
FromOrTo:       @blabla              yes
FromOrTo:       @blablabla                      yes
FromOrTo:       default                         no

Now I've set: