SuSE 9.3

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Tue May 3 15:22:06 IST 2005

Yes, I got it installed and MS is running perfectly. SuSE 9.3 comes with spamassassin 3.0.2. I haven't tried to manually install sa 3.0.3, yet.

The only problems I ran into are not (really) MS related:

- MailWatch.pm problem. SuSE 9.3 installs perl-DBD-mysql-2.9004, so you need the updated MailWatch.pm (see MailWatch mailinglist archive, or contact me off list);
- milter-sender/libsnert problem. Compiling with the default Berkeley DB 4.3 failed. After changing some files, compiling worked, but milter-sender segfaults. Tracked down the problem, with Andrew Howe, and solved it (see milters mailinglist archive, or contact me off list).

Hope this helps.

>...Kevin

Mike.