Can't get rid of the .header files in the incoming directory.... Take 2, more info...

Spike Cacti spike_cacti at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 2 14:03:12 IST 2005

I saw Julian's reply and will apply the patch on my 4.40.11 for now.
Thanks guys!

BTW:
The header files are not deleted every second or so, they are deleted
every restart of mailscanner. Default is 14400 (4h) I think. So on my
systems, it could have caused a problem since I'm running on a memory
based filesystem. The directories are deleted but the header file is
NOT in the directory ;-)

Spike