AV for Windows Clients with Central Admin?

Chris Russell Chris.Russell at KNOWLEDGEIT.CO.UK
Thu Jun 30 23:00:37 IST 2005

> Does anyone know of a product that has central
> administration similar to the old Sophos Enterprise
> Manager that doesn't require a Windows server?

 We're a Trend shop, so I have to push for Trend Officescan. Most of Trend's products run on linux too, but for the Officescan server (your centralised manager), you need windows.although an  XP Pro desktop will do the job quite nicely.

Cheers,

Chris

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee(s), nor copied in any way.  Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Knowledge Limited.

If received in error, please advise the sender, then delete it from
your system.