procedures for getting stuff out of the quarantine on older MS version

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Thu Jun 30 21:57:08 IST 2005

> It does indeed have this feature. You can release just the file, the
> message, or both, to the intended recipient, or you can release
it/them
> to other recipients and/or both . There is no disadvantage to using
> MailWatch, other than the fact that it uses MySQL, and can result in a
> rather large db depending on your mail traffic. But there are tools
> (scripts) to help manage this. If you machine is pretty beefy, then
> this might not be to much of a concern.

Scripts to help manage - I will start needing to use these for my
mailwatch.  What are the scripts?  I search the archive for them and I
either did not do good enough searches or its not there.