Syntax Error That Doesn't Exist, Yet MS Thinks It Does

Dave Duffner - PSCGi webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Wed Jun 29 19:39:43 IST 2005

Steve,

	I'll go with the obvious, what are you using to edit this?
If you use something like pico and didn't turn off the wordwrap
then that's possibly a cause...

	Also, I know Outlook's mangling what I see, but is that
one long line of streaming # commentary?  The LogIframestag
thing is on a line below all your commented-out stuff, right?

	If it is and you have spaces between the command as
you have it displayed in this e-mail, it's probably freaking
out on the spacing and needs '_'s instead of blank characters?

	Just some quickies for you to scope out...

     David J. Duffner
     President
     PSCGi
     Paradise Shore Communications Group