Convert::BinHex

Steve Douglas sdouglas at netnettech.com
Tue Jun 28 20:11:31 IST 2005

I just can^Òt seem to win.  Now when I attempt to install the above it tells
me line 75 can^Òt install.  I went to the FAQ and there is a nice thread
fixing it.  However, I cannot perform the solution as the file that is
supposed to be edited is not in the (~/.cpan/build/Convert-BinHex-1.119/t
directory and edited the Checker.pm file) isn't present as exactly prescribe
in the FAQ.

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/307.html

Any suggestion is appreciated.  In addition, after running the ./install.sh
again, there is no MailScanner.conf.new in the /etc/MailScanner path.

Thank you.