Upgrade SA

Christian Campbell ccampbell at BRUEGGERS.COM
Tue Jun 28 19:20:54 IST 2005

> > 2nd - Can I do:
> >
> > perl -MCPAN -eshell
> > install Mail::SpamAssassin
> >
> > to upgrade SA?

> Kill all the old spamassassin rpms first.
> If you want an easy fix for spamassassin and want to add
> ClamAV, Julian
> has a package to add both, and their dependencies.
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/install-Cla
m-SA.tar.gz

Do you need to uninstall the old SA or can I just run Julian's ./install.sh?

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Campbell
Systems Engineer, Sair LCP, A+, N+, i-Net+
Bruegger's Enterprises
Desk: 802-652-9270
Cell: 802-734-5023
Fax: 802-660-4034
Email: ccampbell at brueggers dot com

PGP Public Key available via PGP keyservers
or http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"We all know Linux is great...
It does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
          -Linus Torvalds