I've neglected Mailscanner and my setup for to long...

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Jun 28 17:06:37 IST 2005

Martin,

Ok. Simple enough. The plugin was already specified in my init.pre file.

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

Does that prety much include it? Is there anything else I need to
configure? That seems to, simple.

Cheers,

Jason