I've neglected Mailscanner and my setup for to long...

Tue Jun 28 17:01:36 IST 2005

Jason

the URI-RBLs (surbl.org and uribl.org based ones) need  the appropriate
plugin loading in init.pre, this is normally enable by default.

I use FreeBSD and install SA via CPAN....

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.