MailScanner, Mailwatch and additional MXs

Ryan Weaver ryanw at FALSEHOPE.COM
Tue Jun 28 16:19:49 IST 2005

To create a set of rules to turn off all scanning for a specific domain so
that those emails are merely stored and forwarded, I would need to turn the
following settings into rules sets.

Virus Scanning = yes
Dangerous Content Scanning = yes
Spam Checks = yes

This one is turned on/off by "Spam Checks", correct?
Use SpamAssassin = yes

Are there any others or would that do it?

Thanks,
Ryan