The Book -- new edition

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Mon Jun 27 22:02:33 IST 2005

[snip]

Ok, I've stared a Best Practices Wiki page -- but all
I've got is my rant against AV warning email.

Could some other kind folks provide me with other
topics?  You don't even have to write them up, just
give me topics and maybe one or two sentences as
to why a practice is good or bad.  I'll flesh them
out.

--J(K)