mailing Quarantine "dump"

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Jun 27 19:59:32 IST 2005

Actually you can use sendmail and our quarantine report. My reference to the
new quarantine data available in the beta version of MailScanner will make
creating the report a bit easier and a lot faster. All of the data can be
stored in a database as it is quarantined rather that reconstructed by
limping though the quarantine files :)

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.