SV: mailing Quarantine "dump"

Jan Agermose ja at CONVIATOR.COM
Mon Jun 27 17:57:19 IST 2005

Im looking at this:

select timestamp, from_address, to_address, subject from maillog where
to_address like '%@thedomain.com and (isspam = 1 or ishighspam = 1) order
by timestamp desc limit 10;

(the limit 10 replaced by “today limiting” J )

But Im afraid I need to check all the bit’ ?

isspam | ishighspam | issaspam | isrblspam | isfp | isfn |
spamwhitelisted | spamblacklisted

Mvh

Jan

[IMAGE]